Spicy Toast – upgraded.
Spicy Toast with Pecky Peanut Sprinkle
A quick and easy recipe to give your morning toast a Cheeky twist. A sprinkle of Pecky Peanut to make a nutty, flavoursome spicy toast.
- Two thick slices of good Rye bread.
- Butter to spread, use olive oil for Vegan version
- 2 tbsp of Pecky Peanut Sprinkle
- Heat a heavy bottom griddle pan.
- Spread some soft butter or olive oil on each side of bread and place on the pan.
- Flip over after 2 minutes and cook the other side.
- Generously sprinkle the Pecky Peanut Sprinkle and serve warm!
Enjoy your spicy toast with some sliced avocados or fried egg.